Wellness Master Class Series
Global Wellness Summit
The GWS Wellness Master Class is an extraordinary opportunity to gain new insights and information about leading in a time of crisis—and learn practical solutions on how to manage effectively in these challenging times. You can RSVP for the next Master Class and watch recordings below.
Beginning April 1st and currently running, registrations are now open for upcoming classes. Videos of earlier sessions are available on-demand.
Various speakers include:
- Amir Alroy, co-founder of Welltech1, a Tel Aviv-based wellness innovation hub.
- Shomrat Shurtz, senior director of business development, Israeli Innovation Authority.
- Adi Wallach, co-founder and CEO at CalmiGo.
- Sandy Abrams, entrepreneur.
- Nicola Finley, MD, practices integrative medicine with an emphasis on prevention and wellness.
- Mia Kyricos, globally respected thought-leader in the business of wellness, wellbeing and hospitality.
- Helen Shelton, communications strategist
- Dr. Richard Carmona, the 17th Surgeon General of the United States, Chief of Health Innovation, Canyon Ranch, and acclaimed author.
- Dan Buettner, Award-winning journalist and New York Times best-selling author.
- Neil B. Jacobs, Visionary wellness and hospitality leader.
- and more!