Creating the New Normal
1440 Leadership Center Series
Looking ahead, our economy won’t look anything like it did in 2019, and there will be many challenges to face as we enter the reopening phase of the coronavirus pandemic.
Join 1440 Multiversity faculty member and leadership expert Bill George for a complimentary discussion on how we will move forward together and create “The New Normal.”
In this one-hour webinar, Bill will describe how leaders will need to be creating – not just adapting to – the new normal for their organizations in terms of their employees, clients and customers, communities, and investors.
Alongside moderator Gayle Ober, President of the George Family Foundation, Bill will encourage you to think about important questions, such as:
- How will you use your leadership to build a more trusted culture?
- Recognize, upgrade and compensate your front-line employees?
- Increase creativity and innovation to meet new customer needs?
- Make your company a healthier and safer place to work?
- Contribute to empowering emerging leaders in your organization?
- Define the purpose of your organization in building a better world?
Come prepared to face the hard questions we must ask ourselves to not only recover from this pandemic but to become a more humane and compassionate world.
Creating the New Normal Schedule:
June 4: 12–1 PM PT (Please see the recorded session available on-demand)