Pandemic Burnout and Regeneration for Our New World: One Year Later
Presented by UCSF Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, a panel of leaders in mental health and science discuss combatting pandemic fatigue, share short meditations, and revisit their previous discussion on personal and communal lessons and hopes for rejuvenating our lives, science and healthcare, self-care, and our earth.
- Elizabeth Blackburn, PhD, Professor Emeritus, UCSF Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Eve Ekman, PhD, teaching faculty, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Trudy Goodman, PhD, founder, InsightLA
- Jack Kornfield, PhD, founder, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
- Dan Siegel, MD, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCLA School of Medicine; founder, Mindsight Institute